Ginza is sophisticated famous shopping area – There are some free rest spots with green which is good to know for mom and baby/little kids.
Roof top of GINZA SIX is one of them. (13F)
Although no playground equipment, little kids can feel nice air in the middle of Ginza.
Some kids enjoy shallow water area In the summer morning and evening.
This garden open from 7:00 am!
(Please use South-side EV on Mihara-dori street when stores are not opened)
GINZA SIX also has clean, comfortable nursing room on 6th floor.
I think it’s nicest nursing room / Diaper changing room in the Ginza area.
Besides Excellence selection of fashion, food, goods, brands, cosmetics, jewelries, books, and restaurants, This building’s interior is designed by Gwenael Nicolas (Curiosity), one of the most famous designer in Japan. All interior and furniture design itself are really worth to see if you are in Ginza!
Opening hours of
Shopping area : 10:30 –
Restaurant area : 11:00-
Garden (on 13th Floor) : AM7:00 –
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan
- Convenience stores in Japan – convenient for tourist too
- The best spot for kitchenware in Japan – How to enjoy Kappabashi kitchenware street with baby/kids
- [New open] Digital arts and architecture exhibition “CLT Park Harumi” (admission free)
- Which Starbucks is the best when with baby/kids in Ginza area?