Ginza is first place for Starbucks when they landed in Japan in 1996.
Now you can find many Starbucks stores in Ginza area, but most of them are very compact because of Ginza’s high cost space issue..
So which store is better when you are with stroller or toddler?
Those are my personal recommendation in order.
- within 5min walk around Ginza station
- All stores has Free-wifi
STARBUCKS at GINZA SIX (6F) TSUTAYA BOOKS
I recommend most this store (in ginza area ) because
- Wider space than other stores in Ginza,
- There are many arts and books around so you can enjoy while kids are sleeping on stroller,
- There are roof top garden kids can walk around safely on the 13F – parents also can drink coffee in relax (when weather is fine)
As there are no regular drink&food store on roof top garden, get coffee at Starbucks on 6F or 1F (or 2F) is the best way. Then take good rest on the roof top garden while toddler enjoy little walk.
There are two elevator. To go up to 13F(roof top garden), use “NORTH” elevator. South elevator go only up to 12F. From south side 12F, need to use stairs to come up roof top garden.
—> More about
Ginza SIX & roof top garden on 13F
STARBUCKS at GINZA SIX (1F&2F)
There are also another stores at Ginza SIX, on the office entrance side (back street side).
This one is more for busy workers, so inside store is small.
Good to enjoy coffee at small terrace seats on 2F, or also good to go 13F as mentioned earlier.
STARBUCKS RESERVE STORE Ginza Marronnier-dori
First “Reserve store” in Ginza, renewed in 2019.
Food selection is much different than others – joy for parents. (Bakery by Princi)
Most of seats are on 2F. Ask staff for elevator if you are with stroller.
Address : Ginza Omi Bldg. 3-7-3 Ginza Chuo-ku Tokyo
Open : 7:00～22:30
Nursing room : None
STARBUCKS Ginza “EXITMELSA” B1F
In front of Ginza Six, there is another shopping complex called EXSITMELSA.
On B1F, there is mid-size Starbucks store.
Nursery room is on same building, 3F.
STARBUCKS Marronnier Gate Ginza1
Also inside shopping building “MARRONNIER GATE 1” on 3F.
This is not big one. Lucky if you can get chairs.
Address : MARRONNIER GATE GINZA1, 3F, 2-2-14 Ginza Chuo-ku Tokyo
Open : 11:00～21:00
Nursing room : B1F
MARRONNIER GATE GINZA (Shopping building, Official website)
STARBUCKS Ginza Matsuya-dori
This is the first Starbucks store opened in Japan.
Not so big, and always crowded – not recommend for family stay. But good just for take away.
Address : 3-7-14 Ginza Chuo-ku Tokyo
Open : Mon～Thu 7:00～22:30, Fri & Sat 7:00～23:00, Holidays 7:00～22:30
Nursing room : None
The 1st Greener Starbucks Japan at Imperial palace outer park
Photogenic Street Piano place with coffee
BEST Baby / Kids friendly cafes in Ginza
Where is good place for lunch with baby / kids in GINZA, Tokyo?
- The most famous street in Autumn Tokyo [ Jingu-Gaien Gingko street ]
- [ Share Green Minami-Aoyama ] Popular Plant shop & outdoor cafe in the middle of Tokyo
- [ Animeal ] Kids-friendly Animal Cafe in Odaiba, Tokyo
- [ Umihotaru ] Rest Stop in the middle of Tokyo Bay
- [ Pokemon Center Shibuya ] The coolest Pokemon design store in Japan?!