Free Museum for kids on Ginza main street
Located in end of Ginza street, Police museum is admission free, compact museum.
You can learn about Japanese police and touch actual police car / motorcycle / helicopter on display.
There are some police-related games for little kids on 2F and 3F, also kids can try wearing small uniform of police-man on 1F.
*Uniforms are available in sizes 100/120/140cm for boys and girls.
Building is not so big, probably 30min~1hour might be enough.
1-6years old kids would enjoy most.
Clean nursing room & diaper changing area is on 3rd floor.
Wonderful location, admission free, comfortably air conditioned – Try stop by casually while Ginza shopping.
Opening hours : 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Closed on Mondays (or the next day if falling on a national holiday) and Year-end and New Year holidays (Dec. 28 – Jan. 4)
Try on little police uniform (1F)
Kids can try policeman’s uniforms. Parents happily taking photo here 🙂 Ask staff at the entrance.
Touch game about security (2F&3F)
There are some kinds of games about security. It’s game for school kids but toddlers enjoy just touching panel.
Nursing room (3F)
There is small simple nursing room on 3F. Kids space with TV is also helpful for mom.
Related articles :
- KIDZANIA Tokyo – one of the most fun and educational indoor theme park for kids
- Suitengu Shrine in Tokyo – for safe childbirth and happy pregnancy
- Photogenic Piano place on Ginza street -YAMAHA MUSIC Tokyo
- 3 Best dessert(cake) shop&cafe in Ginza, Tokyo
- 3 best Japanese Ramen-noodle store for family in Ginza area, Tokyo Japan