Free Museum for kids on Ginza main street
Located in end of Ginza street, Police museum is admission free, compact museum.
You can learn about Japanese police and touch actual police car / motorcycle / helicopter on display.
There are some police-related games for little kids on 2F and 3F, also kids can try wearing small uniform of police-man on 1F.
*Uniforms are available in sizes 100/120/140cm for boys and girls.
Building is not so big, probably 30min~1hour might be enough.
1-6years old kids would enjoy most.
Clean nursing room & diaper changing area is on 3rd floor.
Wonderful location, admission free, comfortably air conditioned – Try stop by casually while Ginza shopping.
Opening hours : 9:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Closed on Mondays (or the next day if falling on a national holiday) and Year-end and New Year holidays (Dec. 28 – Jan. 4)
Try on little police uniform (1F)
Kids can try policeman’s uniforms. Parents happily taking photo here 🙂 Ask staff at the entrance.
Touch game about security (2F&3F)
There are some kinds of games about security. It’s game for school kids but toddlers enjoy just touching panel.
Nursing room (3F)
There is small simple nursing room on 3F. Kids space with TV is also helpful for mom.
Related articles :
- How to enjoy Tokyo Skytree town with Baby/Kids – Skywalk, Aquarium, Indoor playground, Toys, Shopping
- Aquarium at Tokyo Skytree town “Sumida Aquarium”
- [ Highly recommended ] One of the coolest indoor playground in Japan “Teamlab Planets Tokyo” in Toyosu
- Try Japanese Baby Diaper/Nappy/Wipes when you travel Japan
- 3 major Baby/Children/Maternity retail chain stores in Japan