“HAKU-HIN-KAN Toy park Ginza” is the one of the best toy store in Tokyo, located in Ginza.
It used to be the biggest toy store in Japan in 1986, was authorized as the world record by the Guinness Book once at that time.
Still at the same place in Ginza, in the fastest moving city with new things, they are keep doing their business as toy professional.
From Basement floor to 4th floor, Japanese character goods (Pokemon, Doraemon, An-pan-man, Ghibli, Kuma-mon, Hello kitty, Licca-chan, Yu-gi-oh, etc.), Games, Dolls, Cards, Blocks, Car/Train models, Manga, Japanese Traditional toys,,, a lots of toys are all around you.
Kids love here especially because there are many toy samples you can touch and play with.
You can safely let your kids play for a while you choose souvenirs or gifts.
Also every shop staff is very kind and knows each product well.
Just casually browsing might be interesting.
- 1F:Seasonal toys, new toys, Party goods
- 2F: Stuffed animals, Japanese traditional toys, Dinosaur goods, Music box
- 3F: Toddlers toys, Infant toys, Block toys, Model cars/trains toys (BRIO, TOMICA), Educational toys
- 4F:Video games, Puzzles, Trading cards, Card games
- 5F: Restaurants
- 6F: Restaurants
- 8F: Hakuhinkan Theater
*Diaper changing area, nursing space are on 4F.
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan
- Convenience stores in Japan – convenient for tourist too
- The best spot for kitchenware in Japan – How to enjoy Kappabashi kitchenware street with baby/kids
- [New open] Digital arts and architecture exhibition “CLT Park Harumi” (admission free)
- Which Starbucks is the best when with baby/kids in Ginza area?