Opened 2016, Tokyu Plaza Ginza is not only cool shopping spot for adult but also well-designed for Mom&Dad with baby.
All isles are wider than other shopping spot in Tokyo’s big city – much easier to go through by stroller or wheelchair. Elevator also comes and go not so bad.
Also there are two public area for small kids, METOA (2F, 3F) and roof top terrace garden. (admission free.)
Although these are not so big, you can always feel new-urban atmosphere.
Baby/children friendly area of Tokyu Plaza Ginza
METoA (2F, 3F)
METoA Ginza is Mitsubishi Electric’s exhibition space where kids can enjoy their products with easy games. (Admission free)
1-6years old would enjoy most, about 20min~40min is enough to enjoy.
Entrance is at Shinbashi-side.
There is also “METoA cafe” on 1F.
OPEN (Exhibition)： 11:00 – 21:00
Admission : Free
Roof top terrace (12F)
Comfortable roof terrace with wall covered green.
Good place for lunch/snack time with powerful toddler.
Scenery from here is also enjoyable.
Baby/Children’s clothing stores (5F)
There is select baby and kids product shop on 5F.
Baby stroller, baby products, gifts, bib, outfit, bags, Japanese brand, imported brand, you can find good selections from here.
- MARL MARL (Japanese original brands)
- Blossom39 (Baby&Kids goods select shop)
- STOMP STAMP (Kids wear select shop)
→Japanese original baby bib / clothing brand “MARL MARL “
There are 3 baby care rooms, on 4F, 10F, 11F.
B2F〜B1F : Cafe/Restaurants/Subway station
1F-2F : High-brand shops
3F-7F : Fashion&Goods shops
6F : KIRIKO Lounge
8F-9F : LOTTE Duty Free
10F-11F : Restaurants
RF : Roof top terrace
Tokyu Plaza Ginza (Official Website )
Open : 11:00 – 21:00 (some restaurants close 23:00)
Address : 5-2-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061 (Link to Google MAP)
- 4 best variety goods store in Ginza Tokyo – Shopping Japanese souvenir/Travel goods/Sanitary goods/Face mask
- 7 Family friendly coffee shop / cafe in Tsukiji
- “UNIQLO TOKYO” the newest and biggest flagship store in Ginza opened 2020.6.19
- The Imperial Palace Run – great jogging & sightseeing course
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan