Do you know Ginza main street opens for public on weekends afternoon?
It started in 1970 – this “Ginza pedestrian paradise” has about 50 years history.
Peaceful atmosphere, great walk for family with baby stroller / toddlers.
Date : Saturday, Sunday, and National holiday
Time : April – September 12:00 – 18:00
October – March : 12:00 – 17:00
Place : Ginza Chuo(main) street ( from Ginza 1-8th block) about 1,100m
Ginza Pedestrian Paradise
- [ Accommodation in TOKYO 2022 ] The Best 10 Hotels for family with small children
- The Best Hotels for family with small children in GINZA area, Tokyo
- Family-friendly shopping mall with nice park on Tokyo bay [ LaLaPort Toyosu]
- 10 Best things to do around Tokyo Station with family
- [ DAISO 100yen & 300yen flagship store in Ginza ] New Open 2022