Do you know Ginza main street opens for public on weekends afternoon?
It started in 1970 – this “Ginza pedestrian paradise” has about 50 years history.
Peaceful atmosphere, great walk for family with baby stroller / toddlers.
Date : Saturday, Sunday, and National holiday
Time : April – September 12:00 – 18:00
October – March : 12:00 – 17:00
Place : Ginza Chuo(main) street ( from Ginza 1-8th block) about 1,100m
Ginza Pedestrian Paradise
- Indoor playground with digital arts “LITTLE PLANET by teamlab” in Odaiba, Tokyo
- KIDZANIA Tokyo – one of the most fun and educational indoor theme park for kids
- Suitengu Shrine in Tokyo – for safe childbirth and happy pregnancy
- Photogenic Piano place on Ginza street -YAMAHA MUSIC Tokyo
- 3 Best dessert(cake) shop&cafe in Ginza, Tokyo