Do you know Ginza main street opens for public on weekends afternoon?
It started in 1970 – this “Ginza pedestrian paradise” has about 50 years history.
Peaceful atmosphere, great walk for family with baby stroller / toddlers.
Date : Saturday, Sunday, and National holiday
Time : April – September 12:00 – 18:00
October – March : 12:00 – 17:00
Place : Ginza Chuo(main) street ( from Ginza 1-8th block) about 1,100m
Ginza Pedestrian Paradise
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan
- Convenience stores in Japan – convenient for tourist too
- The best spot for kitchenware in Japan – How to enjoy Kappabashi kitchenware street with baby/kids
- [New open] Digital arts and architecture exhibition “CLT Park Harumi” (admission free)
- Which Starbucks is the best when with baby/kids in Ginza area?