Do you know Ginza main street opens for public on weekends afternoon?
It started in 1970 – this “Ginza pedestrian paradise” has about 50 years history.
Peaceful atmosphere, great walk for family with baby stroller / toddlers.
Date : Saturday, Sunday, and National holiday
Time : April – September 12:00 – 18:00
October – March : 12:00 – 17:00
Place : Ginza Chuo(main) street ( from Ginza 1-8th block) about 1,100m
Ginza Pedestrian Paradise
- Where is good place for dinner with baby/kids in GINZA, Tokyo?
- 【Tokyo Station “GRANSTA” 】Don’t miss train as well as newest shops & Japanese gourmet
- 6 Best Japanese Toy/Character/Souvenir stores in Tokyo
- The first department store in Japan with nice roof-top terrace garden【Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi】
- Sanrio character shop in Ginza (HELLO KITTY, My Melody)