Do you know Ginza main street opens for public on weekends afternoon?
It started in 1970 – this “Ginza pedestrian paradise” has about 50 years history.
Peaceful atmosphere, great walk for family with baby stroller / toddlers.
Date : Saturday, Sunday, and National holiday
Time : April – September 12:00 – 18:00
October – March : 12:00 – 17:00
Place : Ginza Chuo(main) street ( from Ginza 1-8th block) about 1,100m
Ginza Pedestrian Paradise
- 4 best variety goods store in Ginza Tokyo – Shopping Japanese souvenir/Travel goods/Sanitary goods/Face mask
- 7 Family friendly coffee shop / cafe in Tsukiji
- “UNIQLO TOKYO” the newest and biggest flagship store in Ginza opened 2020.6.19
- The Imperial Palace Run – great jogging & sightseeing course
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan