Special piano with camera & huge screen
Yamaha is one of the largest music brand in Japan, and their flagship store in Ginza is so cool to stop by.
There is free piano that everyone can play freely, or just to listen, with large screen showing player’s hands.
Especially kid’s small hands looks really cute on this place…
And there is coffee stand in the back so you can enjoy coffee while listening to piano sound.
Simply this place is great experience for kids to touch “MUSIC”.
One of the largest musical instrument store in Japan
This whole building is Yamaha music show-case and music lesson studios. See and try YAMAHA products quality!
- 5F : Pianos / Electone / Digital Pianos / Avitecs (Soundproofing room)
- 4F : Wind Instruments / String Instruments /Percussion Instruments
- 3F : Sheet Music / Music Books / CD
- 2F : Cafe (baby/kids friendly)
- 1F : Event space with Piano & Coffee stand
- B1F : Guitars / Drums / Digital Music Instruments
- 7-9F : Hall
- 10-12F : Music lesson studio
Kids friendly cafe with “Virtual LIVE system” music
Also nice cafe opened Oct. 2020, on 2F.
Grand piano, Drams, Double bass, would be playing as “Virtual Live System” (Yamaha originally designed).
There are baby chairs and books for kids.
Baby chair, Toilet with diaper changing board
1F cafe stand
YAMAHA GINZA SHOP (official website)
Address : 7-9-14 Ginza,Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061 (Link to Google MAP)
OPEN : 11:00 ~ 18:30, Close every Tuesday
Related articles :
5 best family-friendly cafes in Ginza
Free museum on Ginza main street “Japan Police museum” (10min walk from here)
Good toy store (3min walk from here)
Good terrace garden (3min walk from here)
- Do you know there is indoor playground inside TOKYO TOWER? [ RED KIDS TOKYO ]
- Where can we try Ice Skating with kids in central Tokyo? 3 Best Kids-friendly Ice Skating Rink 2022-2023
- The most famous street in Autumn Tokyo [ Jingu-Gaien Gingko street ]
- [ Share Green Minami-Aoyama ] Popular Plant shop & outdoor cafe in the middle of Tokyo
- [ Animeal ] Kids-friendly Animal Cafe in Odaiba, Tokyo
[…] Photogenic Street Piano place with coffeeBEST Baby / Kids friendly cafes in GinzaWhere is good place for lunch with baby / kids in GINZA, Tokyo? […]