About smoking in public space in Japan, you have to smoke only specific area.
→Quick information about smoking in Japan
Here is some smoking spots when you visit Ginza city.
■Matsuya Ginza 8F
■Ginza Mitsukoshi 11F,12F
■Tokyu Plaza Ginza 6F,10F, 11F
＠Public area (on the street)
■Pasca Nishi-ginza free smoking area
■Sukiya-bashi smoking area
Adress : 5-1-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku (Link to Google MAP)
■Tsukiji-gawa park smoking area
Adress : 4-1 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku (Link to Google MAP)
@Electronic Cigarette Cafe
Please note walking and smoking is illegal in Japan.
- Where is good place for dinner with baby/kids in GINZA, Tokyo?
- 【Tokyo Station “GRANSTA” 】Don’t miss train as well as newest shops & Japanese gourmet
- 6 Best Japanese Toy/Character/Souvenir stores in Tokyo
- The first department store in Japan with nice roof-top terrace garden【Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi】
- Sanrio character shop in Ginza (HELLO KITTY, My Melody)