“Yurikamome“ is driver-less monorail train to Odaiba area.
Going back and forth from “Shin-bashi” station to “Toyosu” station, (all 16 stations) the view itself from this monorail is quite enjoyable.
Definitely recommend taking front seat of the first car or last car of the train – it is really great scenery. Kids would love it.
(You can sit on the front seat of the train as it automated monorail)
The highlight is Rainbow bridge.
By passing through beautiful long bridge, you will see Tokyo’s skyscrapers and calm tokyo bay.
Then Fuji-TV building, several shopping malls, Legoland Tokyo, National Museums of Emerging Science and Innovation, Parks, Daiba-beach, Tokyo big site, Toyosu fish market,,,
many attractive facilities for family are gathered around this Yurikamome line.
All station has elevator and escalator. Yurikamome and Odaiba area are quite baby stroller & family friendly.
Enjoy site seeing Tokyo bay area by riding Yurikamome^^
One-day pass fare : Adult: 820 yen Child: 410 yen
Recommend place for family around Yurikamome station
- Great facility for family to spend half〜one day “Miraikan”
- Nice Japanese garden from “Shiodome” station
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo in Odaiba
- Indoor playground in Odaiba
- For train lover kids – train observation deck
- 4 best variety goods store in Ginza Tokyo – Shopping Japanese souvenir/Travel goods/Sanitary goods/Face mask
- 7 Family friendly coffee shop / cafe in Tsukiji
- “UNIQLO TOKYO” the newest and biggest flagship store in Ginza opened 2020.6.19
- The Imperial Palace Run – great jogging & sightseeing course
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan