One of the most wonderful garden in central Tokyo is Hama Rikyu Garden.
Surrounded by Tokyo bay & high-rise building, you can enjoy beautiful flowers, colored leaves, traditional pond&little house, also even cruising from this garden.
Within many great spot, there is one picnic point not well known yet.
It’s “Uchibori square”, picnic is allowed only this area.
(But playing with ball or badminton, drinking alcohol is not allowed)
Not only this lawn, all trees and flowers of this garden are really well condition everywhere.
I always feel love of gardeners who keeps this garden beautiful.
1, There is no convenient store, shops, restaurant are around. Better to buy food/drink in Ginza or Shinbashi area in advance.
The closest restaurant is about 5min walk from Main-gate (Otemon-gate).
This restaurant was the closest →LOTO BLU
2, Cruising detail → Tokyo Cruise
3, There is baby stroller / Wheel chair accessible course.
■Hama Rikyu (Link to “Japan Guide” site)
■Hama-Rikyu Garden (Official site, but could be little bit strange as auto-language-translation)
*Address : 1-1 Hamarikyu-teien, Chuou-ku, Tokyo
*Opening hours : 9:00 to 17:00 (entry until 16:30)
*Admission is 300yen
|Field of canola flower at Hama-Rikyu in March|
|Big lawn area – lets picnic!|
|Colored leaves in central Tokyo|
|There are suggested route for Wheel chair & Baby stroller|
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan
- Convenience stores in Japan – convenient for tourist too
- The best spot for kitchenware in Japan – How to enjoy Kappabashi kitchenware street with baby/kids
- [New open] Digital arts and architecture exhibition “CLT Park Harumi” (admission free)
- Which Starbucks is the best when with baby/kids in Ginza area?