New indoor playground & kids-friendly cafe “CULAFUL”
New shopping/theater complex “Waters Takeshiba” opened in June 2020, includes Indoor playground for baby&pre-school kids.
The name is CULAFUL, Payed indoor playground + Baby/Kids friendly cafe.
Playground area need online reservation in advance, but no need for cafe.
Ball pool, slide, small toys, tunnel, friendly staffs,,, kids enjoyed here so much.
It was also nice that large ball-washing-machine were working to sanitize balls of ball pool.
atre TAKESHIBA (Official website)
|Price||Weekday (60min)||Weekday (90min)||Weekend (60min)||Weekend (90min)||another 30min|
Need online reservation in advance from official site. (*Japanese only, as of Sep 2020)
But same day ticket also might be available sometime. (Please ask at counter)
- For children, 1drink included.
- Open : 11:00～19:00（last entry 18:00）
Baby/Kids Friendly Cafe
Casual cafe right next to play area.
Drawing paper & colored pencils, books, many kinds of toys are free to use.
- No need entrance fee for this cafe, but try keep kids inside cafe area. (easy access to playground area which needs fee)
- Ok to bring in baby food.
Nursing room / toilet
There were small locker, coat hanger, nursing room, diaper changing board, and kids toilet inside facility.
You can ask hot water for milk If you need.
Short-term childcare (baby sitter) service
There is also short-term baby-sitter service in the same facility.
*for 1-6years old kids, 1h~3h
*Online reservation needed. (*Web-page Japanese only)
Others : Children’s photo studio
There is photo studio for baby and kids next to this cafe.
Rental dress or Japanese kimono looks so cute…!
Photo studio enfant
This area is nice to just chill out outside.
Related articles :
→Urban chill out at Waters Takeshiba – Theater&Hotel&Boat pier
→5min walk from here : Large garden “Hama-rikyu Garden”
→Enjoy Tokyo-bay by boat
→Around Tokyo tower (5min from here by taxi)
→Visit Odaiba (another 5min by Yurikamome)
- 3 Best BOWLING ALLEYS for family in Tokyo
- Where is good place for dinner with baby/kids in GINZA, Tokyo?
- 【Tokyo Station “GRANSTA” 】Don’t miss train as well as newest shops & Japanese gourmet
- 6 Best Japanese Souvenir/Toy/Character shopping spots in Tokyo
- The first department store in Japan with nice roof-top terrace garden【Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi】