On the Aomi Station (10 stops from Shimbashi station), there is good indoor playground I want to recommend.
“Aneby Trimpark” has big slide, trampoline, playing house, miniature cars, books, infant area, etc.
(*Admission fee is needed)
It’s located in the indoor shopping mall, VenusFort (1st floor).
When it’s too hot or too cold outside (or raining), it is really good facilities where kids can exercise!
*Please Check Admission fee and opening hours before you go.
■Other recommends near here
→Great facility for family to spend half~one day “Mirai-kan”
→Cool driverless monorail “Yurikamome”
- 4 best variety goods store in Ginza Tokyo – Shopping Japanese souvenir/Travel goods/Sanitary goods/Face mask
- 7 Family friendly coffee shop / cafe in Tsukiji
- “UNIQLO TOKYO” the newest and biggest flagship store in Ginza opened 2020.6.19
- The Imperial Palace Run – great jogging & sightseeing course
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan