On the Aomi Station (10 stops from Shimbashi station), there is good indoor playground I want to recommend.
“Aneby Trimpark” has big slide, trampoline, playing house, miniature cars, books, infant area, etc.
(*Admission fee is needed)
It’s located in the indoor shopping mall, VenusFort (1st floor).
When it’s too hot or too cold outside (or raining), it is really good facilities where kids can exercise!
*Please Check Admission fee and opening hours before you go.
■Other recommends near here
→Great facility for family to spend half~one day “Mirai-kan”
→Cool driverless monorail “Yurikamome”
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan
- Convenience stores in Japan – convenient for tourist too
- The best spot for kitchenware in Japan – How to enjoy Kappabashi kitchenware street with baby/kids
- [New open] Digital arts and architecture exhibition “CLT Park Harumi” (admission free)
- Which Starbucks is the best when with baby/kids in Ginza area?