Does your kids like LEGO?
There is LEGOLAND discovery center in Tokyo, it’s Indoor theme park located in Odaiba, inside of shopping mall called DECKS.
Address : DECKS 3F, 1-6-1, Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan (link to Google map)
■DECKS Tokyo Beach (shopping mall)
- Better buy early bird ticket in advance, Same-day ticket on weekend was 2,400yen per person (Older than 3years~)
- If you book online before 24 hours, Price would be :
Weekends & public holidays¥2,200 /person
After 4pm¥ 1,800 /person
- When it’s crowded, online ticket holder can enter smoothly. If you buy ticket on the spot, might wait a while at entrance.
*No re-entry permitted if you bought 1day ticket. …Better plan about lunch ant nap timing for baby.
*Annual pass holder can re-enter the park.
Once you get the ticket, Move to upstairs by elevator.
Then Lego block factory welcome kids.
Splendid work of Lego master builders..!
Block play area
Work shops, 2 rides, Duplo, Build and Test.
Whole area is not so far.
For ride, kids need to be 90cm tall at least.
4D Original Lego movie, every 30min.
No language words, everyone can enjoy.
Cafeteria (inside park)
There is one cafeteria inside park, only simple foods / snacks / drinks available.
(Please see picture for menu detail)
No food bringing into the park. (except for baby meal)
But I honestly felt there are not so healthy food menu at cafe… So better eat well breakfast or lunch before entering park.
Actually there are many place to eat for family on same building (DECKS shopping mall).
As no re-entry permitted if you bought one day ticket, better plan about lunch schedule.
There is 2 individual room for breast feeding.
Diaper changing table (folding type) is at toilet.
Stroller parking area
Everyone park stroller at the center of the park.
No staff look after them, but don’t worry Japan is very safe country – no one steel stroller or any goods on stroller.
There is LEGO shop at the end of the park.
Always fun to find Tokyo limited goods here.
Shop is free to get in. (no ticket needed)
Rental stroller (from DECKS shopping mall)
Not from Legoland, but same building “DECKS” shopping mall has Rental baby stroller service (for free).
Only use around DECKS shopping mall and “Aqua city Odaiba“, another shopping mall next to DECKS.
Ask information desk on Seaside-mall 3F.
DECKS Tokyo Beach (Shopping mall)
|Nap time with rental baby stroller (at DECKS shopping mall)|
My advise before you go
- Better to go weekday. Too crowded on weekend afternoon..
(especially summer/winter school holiday season)
- LEGOLAND discovery center is not so big, about 2~4hours is probably enough.
- DECKS shopping mall has many interesting place and place to eat for family. Recommend to save some energy and time to explore. →More about DECKS
Other LEGOLAND in Japan
There is three LEGO theme park in Japan now,
Tokyo(2012~), Osaka(2015~), and Nagoya(2017~).
The one in Tokyo and Osaka are indoor type playground,
the one in Nagoya is big outdoor theme park resort with Legoland Japan Hotel and Sealife NAGOYA.
- 4 best variety goods store in Ginza Tokyo – Shopping Japanese souvenir/Travel goods/Sanitary goods/Face mask
- 7 Family friendly coffee shop / cafe in Tsukiji
- “UNIQLO TOKYO” the newest and biggest flagship store in Ginza opened 2020.6.19
- The Imperial Palace Run – great jogging & sightseeing course
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan