Tsukiji outer market is mostly close on Saturday, but there is Sushi making class at hidden place.
If you could make reservations, it will be fun activity & lunch for your family.
*Need reservation on line in advance
*This workshop will be held on Saturdays, but NOT all Saturdays. Please check schedule for details.
*Children aged 12 or older are allowed to take part in lessons.
*from official website
■ Reservation and age
You can book our workshop 2 days in advance.
Our regular reservation is for age 12+. Please feel free to contact us if you are planing a private workshop with kids under 12.
English is available, family welcome. (older than 12years old, )
In 90min, you can learn how to cook Sushi and all-you-can-eat.
Price: 8,800yen for adult. (English workshop)
*Please comment if you want lesson in Japanese language.
Once you could make reservation, venue is 2nd floor of the brown building at main corner of Tsukiji.
Most of other store’s shatter closed, but don’t worry.
English speaking “Sushi teacher” is waiting for you.
2F of Brown building (at Tsukiji main crossing)
- 3 Best dessert(cake) shop&cafe in Ginza, Tokyo
- 3 best Japanese Ramen-noodle store for family in Ginza area, Tokyo Japan
- Family-friendly HOTEL in Tokyo Japan with CHARACTER ROOM
- New cozy chill out spot – Waters Takeshiba
- Indoor playground with baby-friendly cafe at redeveloped waterfront Takeshiba, Tokyo