Tsukiji outer market is mostly close on Saturday, but there is Sushi making class at hidden place.
Saturday sushi making class in English
- English is available, family welcome. (older than 12years old, )
- Children aged 12 or older are allowed to take part in lessons. But ask staff if you are planing a private workshop with kids under 12 in advance.
- This workshop will be held on Saturdays, but NOT all Saturdays. Please check schedule for details.
- In 90min, you can learn how to cook Sushi and all-you-can-eat.
- Need reservation on line in advance
- Price: 8,800yen for adult. (English workshop)
Once you could make reservation, venue is 2nd floor of the brown building at main corner of Tsukiji.
Most of other store’s shatter closed, but don’t worry.
English speaking “Sushi teacher” is waiting for you.
Tokyo Sushi Academy in Tsukiji
Venue Address : KY Bldg 2F, 4-7-5 Tsukiji Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan (Link to Google MAP)
2F of Brown building (at Tsukiji main crossing)
Where is good place for lunch with baby/kids in TSUKIJI, Tokyo?
Unique Japanese food restaurant on same building (in Tsukiji)
If you go to Tsukiji fish market with baby/toddler
Tsukiji Honganji Temple and nice cafe
Unique Fishing Izakaya ZAUO (in Shinjuku or Shibuya area)
- Miyashita Park in Shibuya
- Do you know there is indoor playground inside TOKYO TOWER? [ RED KIDS TOKYO ]
- Where can we try Ice Skating with kids in central Tokyo? 3 Best Kids-friendly Ice Skating Rink 2022-2023
- The most famous street in Autumn Tokyo [ Jingu-Gaien Gingko street ]
- [ Share Green Minami-Aoyama ] Popular Plant shop & outdoor cafe in the middle of Tokyo
[…] →Sushi making experience in Tsukiji […]
[…] →Sushi making class on same building (in Tsukiji) […]
[…] →If you go Tsukiji outer fish market with small children→Unique Japanese restaurant with digital arts in Tsukiji→Sushi making class with family in Tsukiji […]
[…] restaurant with digital arts in Tokyo Tsukiji “Nazuki”→Sushi making class with family in Tokyo, Tsukiji→Where is good place for lunch with baby/kids in GINZA, Tokyo?→6 Family-friendly restaurants […]