After or Before LEGOLAND Discovery center Tokyo, there is another fun place on same building.
At DECKS shopping mall 4F, Daiba 1chome Shotengai is shopping theme park back to 1960’s Japan.
Retro goods, toys, games, clothes, and foods…
I found lots of interesting things here which I even never seen before.
It’s popular for Japanese younger generation as they can feel time travel,
I think family tourists from other country can also enjoy this special atmosphere too.
“TAKOYAKI museums“, on same floor would be enjoyable as well.
Five different style Takoyaki shops are opened together, if you never tried TAKOYAKI, why not!
Japanese traditional things are everywhere here. Try find your favorites.
■DECKS Tokyo Beach (shopping mall in Odaiba)
■Daiba 1chome Shotengai – Japanese retro goods shops (4F)
■TAKOYAKI Museum – Food court (4F)
■Trick Art Museum – amusement museum (4F) *Need admission fee
- 4 best variety goods store in Ginza Tokyo – Shopping Japanese souvenir/Travel goods/Sanitary goods/Face mask
- 7 Family friendly coffee shop / cafe in Tsukiji
- “UNIQLO TOKYO” the newest and biggest flagship store in Ginza opened 2020.6.19
- The Imperial Palace Run – great jogging & sightseeing course
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan