“Yurikamome“ is driver-less monorail train to Odaiba area.
Going back and forth from “Shin-bashi” station to “Toyosu” station, (all 16 stations) the view itself from this monorail is quite enjoyable.
Definitely recommend taking front seat of the first car or last car of the train – it is really great scenery. Kids would love it.
(You can sit on the front seat of the train as it automated monorail)
The highlight is Rainbow bridge.
By passing through beautiful long bridge, you will see Tokyo’s skyscrapers and calm tokyo bay.
Then Fuji-TV building, several shopping malls, Legoland Tokyo, National Museums of Emerging Science and Innovation, Parks, Daiba-beach, Tokyo big site, Toyosu fish market,,,
many attractive facilities for family are gathered around this Yurikamome line.
All station has elevator and escalator. Yurikamome and Odaiba area are quite baby stroller-friendly.
Enjoy site seeing Tokyo bay area by riding Yurikamome^^
One-day pass fare : Adult: 820 yen Child: 410 yen
Recommend place for family around Yurikamome station
[ Limited until 2022 August ] TeamLab Borderless in Odaiba Tokyo
[ TEAMLAB PLANETS TOKYO ] Awesome indoor playground in Toyosu
[ Daiba Station ] 10 things to do at Daiba station
Science museum for family to spend half~one day “Miraikan”
Family friendly Shopping complex “Ariake Garden” (10min by Yurikamome from here)
- [2022 Summer event Tokyo ] Jingu-Gaien Fireworks Festival is going to be held on Aug.20.2022
- [ 2022 Summer ] Public Pools in Tokyo – Welcomes tourist, family visitor
- Indoor playground with VIRTUAL BEACH for small children [ Asobi-Park Plus by BANDAI NAMCO ]
- The 1st Greener Starbucks Japan at Imperial palace outer park
- [ Where to stay in Tokyo with family ]