Pokemon is now worldwide – Pokemon official goods shops called “Pokemon Center” or “Pokemon store”, are rapidly opened in large city in Japan.
This is report from Pokemon center Tokyo DX, located Nihonbashi, about 10min walk from Tokyo station,(or 3min walk from Nihonbashi station) in the Nihonbashi-Takashimaya annex building.
I found a lot of limited good, well designed items of Pokemon!
There are many capsule toys (“Gacha-Gacha” in Japanese), some little kids were so excited in front of them.
■Pokemon Center / Pokemon store list (Whole Japan)
If you have time
If you have spare time, I recommend to stop by next building “Nihonbashi Takashimaya Dept.” .
There is connected isle from Pokemon center to Takashimaya main building.
→Then go down to 5F of Takashimaya main building
→walk to Baby/Kids section … There are many toy samples every kids can touch.
For detail : Great shopping floor for mom and kids
There is also “Pokemon Cafe” on the same floor.
But please note reservation in advance is needed. (as of SEP 2019)
I did not know it so I could not enter the cafe…
- 3 Best BOWLING ALLEYS for family in Tokyo
- Where is good place for dinner with baby/kids in GINZA, Tokyo?
- 【Tokyo Station “GRANSTA” 】Don’t miss train as well as newest shops & Japanese gourmet
- 6 Best Japanese Souvenir/Toy/Character shopping spots in Tokyo
- The first department store in Japan with nice roof-top terrace garden【Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi】