If your kids love trains, one of the nice observation spot is KITTE garden terrace near Tokyo station.
It’s free roof top terrace on 6th floor of KITTE building, which is shopping and office complex building JAPAN POST has built in 2013.
It’s about couple of minutes from Tokyo station, also able to come through underground walkway from Tokyo station directly.
You can see all trains come and go through big Tokyo Station. Kind of famous photo spot for Japanese train lovers.
There are good variety shops&restaurant and clean nursing room right next to Tokyo station, most of they are children-welcome.
Free museum INTERMEDIATHEQUE on the 2F of KITTE building is also nice spot to visit.
→Marunouchi street between Tokyo station and Ginza for cosy walk
→“Tokyo Character Street” at Tokyo station B1F
→Pokemon Center and Takashimaya Department store in Nihonbashi
→Sightseeing by Skytrain “Yurikamome”
→Tokyo bay boat cruise
- Aquarium at Tokyo Skytree town “Sumida Aquarium”
- [ Highly recommended ] One of the coolest indoor playground in Japan “Teamlab Planets Tokyo” in Toyosu
- Try Japanese Baby Diaper/Nappy/Wipes when you travel Japan
- 3 major Baby/Children/Maternity retail chain stores in Japan
- Where can we get BABY DIAPER/NAPPY in Ginza, Japan?