If your kids love trains, one of the nice observation spot is KITTE garden terrace near Tokyo station.
It’s free roof top terrace on 6th floor of KITTE building, which is shopping and office complex building JAPAN POST has built in 2013.
It’s about couple of minutes from Tokyo station, also able to come through underground walkway from Tokyo station directly.
You can see all trains come and go through big Tokyo Station. Kind of famous photo spot for Japanese train lovers.
There are good variety shops&restaurant and clean nursing room right next to Tokyo station, most of they are children-welcome.
Free museum INTERMEDIATHEQUE on the 2F of KITTE building is also nice spot to visit.
→Marunouchi street between Tokyo station and Ginza for cosy walk
→“Tokyo Character Street” at Tokyo station B1F
→Pokemon Center and Takashimaya Department store in Nihonbashi
→Sightseeing by Skytrain “Yurikamome”
→Tokyo bay boat cruise
- 4 best variety goods store in Ginza Tokyo – Shopping Japanese souvenir/Travel goods/Sanitary goods/Face mask
- 7 Family friendly coffee shop / cafe in Tsukiji
- “UNIQLO TOKYO” the newest and biggest flagship store in Ginza opened 2020.6.19
- The Imperial Palace Run – great jogging & sightseeing course
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan