One of the coolest way to enjoy Tokyo is cruising.
The routes looks little complicated even for Japanese, so simply the best route I recommend for family is the one depart from Asakusa goes to Odaiba. (about an hour)
If you could make reservation, definitely choose those cool ships – HIMIKO, or HOTALUNA, or EMERALDAS. (run by Tokyo Cruise company)
Those ship are designed by Reiji Matsumoto, famous Japanese manga artist.
The design looks like spaceship, makes fun cruise much more exciting!
Overall all boat crew are friendly, will help you to carry baby stroller.
I guarantee you and your kids would love Tokyo bay cruise^^
|From Odaiba to Asakusa|
|From Hama-Rikyu Pier to Asakusa (By Water-Bus)|
|From Hama-Rikyu (By Water-Bus)|
|Beer on boat cruise|
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan
- Convenience stores in Japan – convenient for tourist too
- The best spot for kitchenware in Japan – How to enjoy Kappabashi kitchenware street with baby/kids
- [New open] Digital arts and architecture exhibition “CLT Park Harumi” (admission free)
- Which Starbucks is the best when with baby/kids in Ginza area?