Tsukiji outer market is mostly close on Saturday, but there is Sushi making class at hidden place.
If you could make reservations, it will be fun activity & lunch for your family.
*Need reservation on line in advance
*This workshop will be held on Saturdays, but NOT all Saturdays. Please check schedule for details.
*Children aged 3 or older are allowed to take part in lessons.
English is available, family welcome. (older than 3years old)
In 90min, you can learn how to cook Sushi and all-you-can-eat.
Pricing also reasonable I think, (2,000yen for kids, 5,000yen for adult)
considering eating sushi in Tsukiji cost about 1,500yen ~ 5,000yen /person.
Once you could make reservation, venue is 2nd floor of the brown building at main corner of Tsukiji.
Most of other store’s shatter closed, but don’t worry.
English speaking “Sushi teacher” is waiting for you.
■Tokyo Sushi Academy in Tsukiji
Address : KY Bldg 2F, 4-7-5 Tsukiji Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan
- Convenience stores in Japan – convenient for tourist too
- The best spot for kitchenware in Japan – How to enjoy Kappabashi kitchenware street with baby/kids
- [New open] Digital arts and architecture exhibition “CLT Park Harumi” (admission free)
- Which Starbucks is the best when with baby/kids in Ginza area?