Unique Japanese temple “Tsukiji Honganji”
You will find big unique architectural temple in front of Tsukiji station (Hibiya line).
That is “Tsukiji Honganji temple” – most of all building and large plaza are always open for public.
It’s peaceful place for baby/toddler to stretch their legs.
Another nice thing for family is, individual nursing room is available. (which is hard to find nursing room in Tsukiji market area…)
Bathroom is new and clean.
There is comfortable casual cafe TUMUGI within the temple premise.
Very comfortable, baby/kids are welcome.
You can taste nicely modern Japanese style foods, green tea ice cream, pasta, noodle, etc.
Every menu taste good, especially “Doshima Roll cake” (with cream inside) produced by Moncher , and “Tea flavored soft-served cream” are highly recommended.
Enjoy coffee or green tea while your baby taking nap 🙂
After COVID-19, priest of this temple started YOUTUBE!
→Tsukiji Honganji Temple LIVE (7am~, 16:00~ chanting sutra)
■Tsumugi Cafe (link to Tabelog page)
Address: 3-15-1, Tsukiji, Chuoku, Tokyo
Cafe Opening hours : 8:00～21:00（LO 20:30）Open on Sundays
At the same building with cafe, there is clean nursing room and toilet.
- 4 best variety goods store in Ginza Tokyo – Shopping Japanese souvenir/Travel goods/Sanitary goods/Face mask
- 7 Family friendly coffee shop / cafe in Tsukiji
- “UNIQLO TOKYO” the newest and biggest flagship store in Ginza opened 2020.6.19
- The Imperial Palace Run – great jogging & sightseeing course
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan