Unique Japanese temple “Tsukiji Honganji”
You will find big unique architectural temple in front of Tsukiji station (Hibiya line).
That is “Tsukiji Honganji temple” – most of all building and large plaza are always open for public.
It’s peaceful place for baby/toddler to stretch their legs.
Another nice thing for family is, individual nursing room is available. (which is hard to find nursing room in Tsukiji market area…)
Bathroom is new and clean.
There is comfortable casual cafe TUMUGI within the temple premise.
Very comfortable, baby/kids are welcome.
You can taste nicely modern Japanese style foods, green tea ice cream, pasta, noodle, etc.
Every menu taste good, especially “Doshima Roll cake” (with cream inside) produced by Moncher , and “Tea flavored soft-served cream” are highly recommended.
Enjoy coffee or green tea while your baby taking nap 🙂
After COVID-19, priest of this temple started YOUTUBE!
→Tsukiji Honganji Temple LIVE (7am~, 16:00~ chanting sutra)
■Tsumugi Cafe (link to Tabelog page)
Address: 3-15-1, Tsukiji, Chuoku, Tokyo
Cafe Opening hours : 8:00～21:00（LO 20:30）Open on Sundays
At the same building with cafe, there is clean nursing room and toilet.
- Indoor playground with digital arts “LITTLE PLANET by teamlab” in Odaiba, Tokyo
- KIDZANIA Tokyo – one of the most fun and educational indoor theme park for kids
- Suitengu Shrine in Tokyo – for safe childbirth and happy pregnancy
- Photogenic Piano place on Ginza street -YAMAHA MUSIC Tokyo
- 3 Best dessert(cake) shop&cafe in Ginza, Tokyo