When you need some entertainment activity at lunch or dinner, Z-A-U-O would be good choice.
It’s unique Izakaya that you can actually fish and eat what you get inside restaurant!
Cheerful and friendly staff explain you the system and how to fish.
Flow : 1, Rent fishing rod (100yen)
2, Fish by yourself (Price vary with kinds of fish)
3, Ask staff how do you want to eat the fish (Sashimi? Deep fried? or..)
It’s so popular for young people’s group, business people after work, and family.
Please make sure to make a reservation for the boat seats.
- If you don’t want to, no need to fish
- There are many a-la-carte menu too.
- As you have to pay for the fish you caught, better control fishing pace. (no “catch and release” here)
- Ask staff when there is birthday boy/girl in the group.
- Recommend to make a reservation before you go.
Coloring paper for kids (free to use)
Small Birthday plate (please ask staff in advance)
I went to go there on my daughter’s birthday, she was so happy there…!
Zauo (Official website) *Chain-Izakaya restaurant*there are more branches – please see official website
Address : Shinjuku Washington Hotel 1F, 3-2-9 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku Tokyo (Link to Google MAP)
Address : High Manten Jinnan Building B1F, 1-19-3, Jinnan, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0041 (Link to Google MAP)
Menu & Price
Zauo Menu (PDF)
Related articles :
Japanese restaurant with digital arts in Tokyo Tsukiji “Nazuki”
Sushi making class with family in Tokyo, Tsukiji
Where is good place for lunch with baby/kids in GINZA, Tokyo?
6 Family-friendly restaurants (Family restaurant) in Ginza
- The most famous street in Autumn Tokyo [ Jingu-Gaien Gingko street ]
- [ Share Green Minami-Aoyama ] Popular Plant shop & outdoor cafe in the middle of Tokyo
- [ Animeal ] Kids-friendly Animal Cafe in Odaiba, Tokyo
- [ Umihotaru ] Rest Stop in the middle of Tokyo Bay
- [ Pokemon Center Shibuya ] The coolest Pokemon design store in Japan?!