“Sushi restaurants in Ginza” sounds very pricey though, some affordable / family friendly sushi place exists in Ginza area.
Susiro is one of the biggest “conveyor belt sushi” chain restaurant in Japan.
Start from about 100yen for an plate, reliable quality and wonderful cost performance.
It’s 6th floor of Yurakucho Bic-Camera building.
As Sushiro is super popular now, 60min-90min waiting time is quite normal at store in big city.
You can reserve seat in advance via Sushiro official APP, Or via Google Assistant. (Or you can reserve at restaurant front)
— > How to reserve Sushiro (sorry Japanese only)
Address : 6th floor, inside Bic Camera Yurakucho, 1-11-1 Yuraku-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo (Link to Google MAP)
Sushi-Zanmai is another famous Sushi restaurant chain.
Friendly and energetic atmosphere. (This store is not conveyor belt sushi style)
Address : 2-1-3 Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0006 (Link to Google MAP)
Not too casual, not too fancy – nicely decent kids-friendly sushi restaurant. (This store is not conveyor belt sushi style)
Address : 10F Ginza Trecious building, 2-6-5 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo (Link to Google MAP)
- The most famous street in Autumn Tokyo [ Jingu-Gaien Gingko street ]
- [ Share Green Minami-Aoyama ] Popular Plant shop & outdoor cafe in the middle of Tokyo
- [ Animeal ] Kids-friendly Animal Cafe in Odaiba, Tokyo
- [ Umihotaru ] Rest Stop in the middle of Tokyo Bay
- [ Pokemon Center Shibuya ] The coolest Pokemon design store in Japan?!