For children, there is good outdoor playground “Niko-Niko park” (about 5~10min walk from Ginkgo avenue or National Olympic stadium)
Although its paid park, (300yen for adult, 100yen for kids) comfortable enough with many variety of playground equipment, and some chair and table for adult.
*Recommend to bring some foods or light snacks for hungry baby/kids, restaurant around Niko-Niko-park are sometime hard to get in. (too crowd, or hard to find)
This Beautiful Gingko Street attracts many people every Autumn.
It’s about 5min walk from Gaien-mae Subway station.
And children’s Niko-niko park is 5~10min walk from this Gingko street.
Children’s outdoor playground “Niko-Niko Park”
|March to October||10:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. (last admission 4:30 p.m.)|
|November to February||10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (last admission 4 p.m.)|
|Adults (junior high-school students or older)||300yen|
|Children (2-year old or older)||100yen|
About 5min walk from Shinanomachi-station,
or 10min walk from Aoyama-Ichome station. (Subway Ginza Line)
Meiji-Jingu-Gaien “PARK FOR CHILDREN” (Official website)
Parks / Playgrounds for family with kids around Imperial Palace
[ Tokyo Midtown Roppongi ] Family-friendly picnic garden & shopping complex in Roppongi
Best Cherry Blossom viewing spots in Tokyo
Safe & peaceful children’s playground near Imperial Palace – HIBIYA PARK
- [ Accommodation in TOKYO 2022 ] The Best 10 Hotels for family with small children
- The Best Hotels for family with small children in GINZA area, Tokyo
- Family-friendly shopping mall with nice park on Tokyo bay [ LaLaPort Toyosu]
- 10 Best things to do around Tokyo Station with family
- [ DAISO 100yen & 300yen flagship store in Ginza ] New Open 2022