There is beautiful Gingko street in central Tokyo – “Jingu-Gaien Gingko street” is one of very famous sightseeing spot in Autumn&Spring – And New National Olympic Stadium has opened in Dec.2019 nearby.
Before or after enjoying those good spot, kids can enjoy more at outdoor playground “Niko-Niko park”. (about 5~10min walk from Ginkgo avenue or National Olympic stadium)
Niko-Niko park is one of our favorite playground.
Although its paid park, (300yen for adult, 100yen for kids) comfortable enough with many variety of playground equipment, and some chair and table for adult.
I recommend to try there on the nice whether day!
*Recommend to bring some foods or light snacks for hungry baby/kids, restaurant around Niko-Niko-park are sometime hard to get in. (too crowd, or hard to find)
→Address: 1-7-5, Kita-Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo (link to Google map)
*Please check the opening hours before visit, it’s slightly change depends on the season.
■Meiji-Jingu-Gaien (include Ginkgo avenue)
- Where is good place for dinner with baby/kids in GINZA, Tokyo?
- 【Tokyo Station “GRANSTA” 】Don’t miss train as well as newest shops & Japanese gourmet
- 6 Best Japanese Toy/Character/Souvenir stores in Tokyo
- The first department store in Japan with nice roof-top terrace garden【Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi】
- Sanrio character shop in Ginza (HELLO KITTY, My Melody)