Tokyo’s Summer is really hot and humid.. When it’s too hot to play outside, I recommend those indoor places for family.
■TeamLab Planets Toyosu
It’s indoor new style touching-art facility. There are some water area that all guest will walk though by bare foots.
*Please note this will close by end of 2022.
You can have fun and learn about new technology inside cool building.
MIRAI-KAN (National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation)
Address:2-3-6 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan (Link to Google MAP)
There are some aquariums in Tokyo. (Please see here for detail)
These four are all close from station, easy to visit in a hot day.
■National Museum of Nature and Science
Another good museum in Ueno park.
Official Website : National Museum of Nature and Science
Address : 7-20 Ueno Park, Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-8718 (Link to Google MAP)
■Legoland Discovery Center Tokyo
If your kids like Lego block.
If you could make reservation in advance – Wednesday is English day.
KidZania Tokyo (Official Website)
Address : North port 3F, Lala-port Toyosu1, 2-4-9, Toyosu, Koto-ku, Tokyo, 135-8614 (Link to Google MAP)
Segway Drift, Trampoline, Karaoke, Bowling, Billiard, Darts, Ping-pong game, Batting/Pitching, etc.. If your family want to enjoy sports activities, this is the best.
There are toddler play area too.
Related articles for summer :
- 3 Best BOWLING ALLEYS for family in Tokyo
- Where is good place for dinner with baby/kids in GINZA, Tokyo?
- 【Tokyo Station “GRANSTA” 】Don’t miss train as well as newest shops & Japanese gourmet
- 6 Best Japanese Souvenir/Toy/Character shopping spots in Tokyo
- The first department store in Japan with nice roof-top terrace garden【Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi】