Connecting from Ginza to Tokyo station (near Imperial Palace), Marunouchi is cosy area for not only business parson but for family visiter.
With stylish office buildings, sophisticated shopping store are mixed together,
The Marunouchi central street (Marunouchi-Nakadori) is open for public as pedestrian paradise, from 11:00~15:00. (11:00~17:00 on the weekend)
You can enjoy nice walk browsing cool shops, or can have lunch with children at table on street.
Couple of food catering car are always there.
There are also nice service for mom&dad – Marunouchi area has rental stroller service.
(Only this Marunouchi area)
I like this kind and warm city support for all visitors to enjoy city…!
Now is the best season for this street, autumn.
Sometime trendy event are held at this street on the weekend, check this site for latest Event.
Other recommends near here
→Central Park of Tokyo, Hibiya Park (about 10min from here)
→Imperial Palace garden (about 10min from here)
- 3 Best BOWLING ALLEYS for family in Tokyo
- Where is good place for dinner with baby/kids in GINZA, Tokyo?
- 【Tokyo Station “GRANSTA” 】Don’t miss train as well as newest shops & Japanese gourmet
- 6 Best Japanese Souvenir/Toy/Character shopping spots in Tokyo
- The first department store in Japan with nice roof-top terrace garden【Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi】