From Ginza area to Tokyo station (near Imperial Palace), Marunouchi is cosy area for not only business parson but for family visiter. This area is good to know for tourist as there are always something is going on this district.
Pedestrian paradise for daytime
With stylish office buildings, sophisticated shopping store are mixed together,
The Marunouchi central street (Marunouchi-Nakadori) is open for public as pedestrian paradise from
- 11:00~15:00 on Weekday
- 11:00~17:00 on the weekend
You can enjoy nice walk browsing cool shops, or can have lunch with children at table on street.
Couple of food catering car are always there.
Marunouchi.com ( Operator’s official website )
Some event are held at this street on the weekend, check this site for latest Event.
There are also nice service for mom&dad – Marunouchi area has rental stroller service.
(Only this Marunouchi area)
I like this kind and warm city support for all visitors to enjoy city…!
Other recommends near here
Central Park of Tokyo, Hibiya Park (about 10min from here)
Imperial Palace garden (about 10min from here)
- The most famous street in Autumn Tokyo [ Jingu-Gaien Gingko street ]
- [ Share Green Minami-Aoyama ] Popular Plant shop & outdoor cafe in the middle of Tokyo
- [ Animeal ] Kids-friendly Animal Cafe in Odaiba, Tokyo
- [ Umihotaru ] Rest Stop in the middle of Tokyo Bay
- [ Pokemon Center Shibuya ] The coolest Pokemon design store in Japan?!