Connecting from Ginza to Tokyo station (near Imperial Palace), Marunouchi is cosy area for not only business parson but for family visiter.
With stylish office buildings, sophisticated shopping store are mixed together,
The Marunouchi central street (Marunouchi-Nakadori) is open for public as pedestrian paradise, from 11:00~15:00. (11:00~17:00 on the weekend)
You can enjoy nice walk browsing cool shops, or can have lunch with children at table on street.
Couple of food catering car are always there.
There are also nice service for mom&dad – Marunouchi area has rental stroller service.
(Only this Marunouchi area)
I like this kind and warm city support for all visitors to enjoy city…!
Now is the best season for this street, autumn.
Sometime trendy event are held at this street on the weekend, check this site for latest Event.
Other recommends near here
→Central Park of Tokyo, Hibiya Park (about 10min from here)
→Imperial Palace garden (about 10min from here)
- How to enjoy Tokyo Skytree town with Baby/Kids – Skywalk, Aquarium, Indoor playground, Toys, Shopping
- Aquarium at Tokyo Skytree town “Sumida Aquarium”
- [ Highly recommended ] One of the coolest indoor playground in Japan “Teamlab Planets Tokyo” in Toyosu
- Try Japanese Baby Diaper/Nappy/Wipes when you travel Japan
- 3 major Baby/Children/Maternity retail chain stores in Japan