Mom I want to eat ICE CREAM…!
OK, Here are the best three soft served ice cream spots.
Hokkaido Dosanko plaza in Yurakucho
It’s in Antenna shop of Hokkaido, Northern island of Japan.
No place to sit at all, but always many people are making line up for this soft-serve ice cream.
The flavors are only Vanilla, Melon and the mix of Vanilla and melon. (Hokkaido is known for Melon production)
If you are with kids, get this ice cream and go to 3F. There is small terrace garden to relax.
(It’s in the “Kotsu-kaikan building)
Iwate plaza in Ginza
It’s in Antenna shop of Iwate, located in front of Kabuki-za Theater.
Iwate prefecture is in northern part of Japan, home town of Mr. Shohei Otani and Mr. Yusei Kikuchi.
As It’s also good place of dairy product, soft serve ice cream taste delicious.
(*Not many place to sit here)
Machimura farm @Ginza Marronnier gate B2F
This Machimura farm is from also Hokkaido.
As it’s located in underground of UNIQLO TOKYO’s building, might be helpful for family to take a short rest after shopping.
—> About UNIQLO TOKYO
Website : Machimura farm Marronnier gate store*inside UNIQLO store building
Address : Marronnier gate building B2F, 3-2-1, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo (Link to Google MAP)
- The most famous street in Autumn Tokyo [ Jingu-Gaien Gingko street ]
- [ Share Green Minami-Aoyama ] Popular Plant shop & outdoor cafe in the middle of Tokyo
- [ Animeal ] Kids-friendly Animal Cafe in Odaiba, Tokyo
- [ Umihotaru ] Rest Stop in the middle of Tokyo Bay
- [ Pokemon Center Shibuya ] The coolest Pokemon design store in Japan?!