Connecting from Ginza to Tokyo station (next to Imperial Palace), Marunouchi is cosy area for not only business parson but for family visiter.
With stylish office buildings, sophisticated shopping store are mixed together,
The Marunouchi central street (Marunouchi-Nakadori) is open for public as pedestrian paradise, from 11:00~15:00. (11:00~17:00 on the weekend)
You can enjoy nice walk browsing cool shops, or can have lunch with children at table on street.
Couple of food catering car are always there.
There are also nice service for mom&dad – Marunouchi area has rental stroller service.
(Only this Marunouchi area)
I like this kind and warm city support for all visitors to enjoy city…!
Now is the best season for this street, autumn.
Sometime trendy event are held at this street on the weekend, check this site for latest Event.
Other recommends near here
→Central Park of Tokyo, Hibiya Park (about 10min from here)
→Imperial Palace garden (about 10min from here)
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan
- Convenience stores in Japan – convenient for tourist too
- The best spot for kitchenware in Japan – How to enjoy Kappabashi kitchenware street with baby/kids
- [New open] Digital arts and architecture exhibition “CLT Park Harumi” (admission free)
- Which Starbucks is the best when with baby/kids in Ginza area?