There are great variety shops in Ginza area – it might help you when something was out of stock suddenly.
It’s also simply fun to look around.
Wonderfully those 4 stores are located within 5min by walk each other.
LOFT is one of the most popular household goods speciality chain store in Japan. (about 100 stores in Japan )
LOFT Ginza has reopened as flagship store after renovation in April 2019 – always can find something new and interesting thing here.
TOKYU HANDS is also famous variety goods store in Japan. (about 50 stores in Japan )
Compared with LOFT, TOKYU HANDS is more detail store for anything – for example DIY stuff, practical stationary, kitchenware, emergency tools etc.
Tokyu Hands Ginza store
Address : MARRONNIER GATE Building 5~9F, 2-2-14 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo (Link to Google MAP)
MUJI, another big Japanese brand store, sells their original household goods / clothes / consumer goods.
→please see individual article about MUJI Ginza
Based on Japanese soul food “rice”, life style shop started in 2013.
Many kinds of Japanese seasonings selected item from all over Japan on 1F, hand-made kitchenware, dishes, cups, cloth, etc. are on 2F.
There is also Japanese style restaurant in the back (1F).
Not big store, better leave stroller at entrance but worth to take a look.
Other articles ;
- The Imperial Palace Run – great jogging & sightseeing course
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan
- Convenience stores in Japan – convenient for tourist too
- The best spot for kitchenware in Japan – How to enjoy Kappabashi kitchenware street with baby/kids
- [New open] Digital arts and architecture exhibition “CLT Park Harumi” (admission free)