Tokyo Midtown Hibiya is one of the newest shopping complex building in Tokyo.
Opened in 2018, it is located in west side of Ginza, next to Hibiya park / Imperial palace.
Actually it doesn’t have children-related store, but there are some enjoyable spot with baby/kids for a while.
Park view garden and cafe (6F)
There is small nice garden on 6F, with great view of Hibiya park and Imperial Palace garden.
Toddlers safely walk around when wether is fine.
When hungry, there are two cafes on 6F, both baby/kids welcome.
- Q cafe by royal cafe garden
Soft-serve ice cream is recommended for kids.
- Drawing House of Hibiya
Terrace seats is the best for family.
Other cafe & restaurant
There are also many other gourmet restaurants on B1F~3F.
(Some restaurants on 2F and 3F are only for adult)
Cool food-court is on B1F.
Only problem is,,, elevator of this building takes really time… (worse on weekend)
If you don’t have baby stroller, using escalator is much faster.
My other recommends are Buvette on 1F near main entrance.
- Buvette (1F)
Good foods and interior. Terrace seats is good for family with baby stroller.
TOHO Cinema Hibiya (4F)
Toho Cinema ,one of the popular cinema in central Tokyo.
There is seat cushion for kids.
And if you ask staff they will keep your stroller while watching movie.
Toho Cinema Hibiya (4F)
Stroller rental service (inside building only)
They also has rental stroller service at information counter on 1F (no charge).
It is really helpful when children need a nap.
(*Rental stroller is for only this building)
Other good place near Midtown Hibiya
- 4 best variety goods store in Ginza Tokyo – Shopping Japanese souvenir/Travel goods/Sanitary goods/Face mask
- 7 Family friendly coffee shop / cafe in Tsukiji
- “UNIQLO TOKYO” the newest and biggest flagship store in Ginza opened 2020.6.19
- The Imperial Palace Run – great jogging & sightseeing course
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan