Those 3 desserts stores serves one of the most delicious cakes in Japan. And easier with baby stroller than other small dessert store in Ginza.
You might have to wait for a while in the weekend, but I think it’s worth it.
Established in 1970s in Nagoya, their cake getting popular and popular throughout Japan.
About 10~15 kinds of cakes are waiting for customer in showcase, every cakes are so beautiful… and taste so good.
*It’s in the shopping complex building “LUMINE Yurakucho“
Famous tart shop in Japan. (Too popular to make long line on the weekend..)
I often get this store’s tart for someone’s birthday.
If there were too many people for cafe, taking away might be an option.
They are also famous for beautiful, high quality fruits tart.
This cafe might be easier to enter compare with Quil-fait-bon.
Fruits parlor uses only fully ripened fruits of season. Fruits sandwiches are the most popular menu, and easy to eat outside with kids. There are more than 10 stores in Tokyo area.
Kajitsu-en Liber (Official website, Japanese only)
Kajitsu-en Liber Hibiya Shante Store (Tabe-log page in English)
Address :Hibiya Shante 2F, 1-2-2, Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo (Link to Google MAP)
Related articles :
3 Best Pancake cafes in Ginza (child-friendly)
- [ Accommodation in TOKYO 2022 ] The Best 10 Hotels for family with small children
- The Best Hotels for family with small children in GINZA area, Tokyo
- Family-friendly shopping mall with nice park on Tokyo bay [ LaLaPort Toyosu]
- 10 Best things to do around Tokyo Station with family
- [ DAISO 100yen & 300yen flagship store in Ginza ] New Open 2022