Those 3 desserts stores serves one of the most delicious cakes in Japan. And easier with baby stroller than other small dessert store in Ginza.
You might have to wait for a while in the weekend, but I think it’s worth it.
Established in 1970s in Nagoya, their cake getting popular and popular throughout Japan.
About 10~15 kinds of cakes are waiting for customer in showcase, every cakes are so beautiful… and taste so good.
OPEN : 11:00 – 20:00
*It’s in the shopping complex building “LUMINE Yurakucho“
Another famous tart shop in Japan.
I often get this store’s tart for someone’s birthday.
They also create beautiful fruits tart.
This cafe is more easier to enter with stroller compare with above two stores.
Related articles :
- 3 Best dessert(cake) shop&cafe in Ginza, Tokyo
- 3 best Japanese Ramen-noodle store for family in Ginza area, Tokyo Japan
- Family-friendly HOTEL in Tokyo Japan with CHARACTER ROOM
- New cozy chill out spot – Waters Takeshiba
- Indoor playground with baby-friendly cafe at redeveloped waterfront Takeshiba, Tokyo