New science museum opened in 2020 at near Toranomon Hills or Tokyo Towor.
It’s designed mainly for Japanese kids to learn nature&science but visitor can enjoy casually as there are English subtile for all exhibitions. (I think about 3 years old ~ school kids might enjoy here most)
There is also Planetarium, an admission applies only for entry to the Planetarium. (Please check the timing of the program in advance)
Official Website : Minato Science Museum
Address : 3-6-9 Toranomon, Minato-ku Tokyo, Japan, 105- 0001 (Link to Google MAP)
*About 5min walk from Toranomon Hills, 15min walk from Tokyo Tower
*Japanese narration only, but star visual is great to watch.
Related articles ;
Tokyo Fire museum in Yotsuya, Tokyo (Admission Free)
- [ DAISO 100yen & 300yen flagship store in Ginza ] New Open 2022
- [ Tokyo Midtown Roppongi ] Family-friendly picnic garden & shopping complex in Roppongi
- [ Admission free ] INTER MEDIA THEQUE Museum @ KITTE near Tokyo Station
- [ Admission Free ] Best 3 Free Museums in Tokyo for Family with kids
- [ 2022 TOKYO JAPAN ] 17 Best Indoor Playground for Children in central Tokyo