New science museum opened in 2020 at near Toranomon Hills or Tokyo Towor.
It’s designed mainly for Japanese kids to learn nature&science but visitor can enjoy casually as there are English subtile for all exhibitions. (I think about 3 years old ~ school kids might enjoy here most)
There is also Planetarium, an admission applies only for entry to the Planetarium. (Please check the timing of the program in advance)
Official Website : Minato Science Museum
Address : 3-6-9 Toranomon, Minato-ku Tokyo, Japan, 105- 0001 (Link to Google MAP)
*About 5min walk from Toranomon Hills, 15min walk from Tokyo Tower
*Japanese narration only, but star visual is great to watch.
Related articles ;
Tokyo Fire museum in Yotsuya, Tokyo (Admission Free)
- The most famous street in Autumn Tokyo [ Jingu-Gaien Gingko street ]
- [ Share Green Minami-Aoyama ] Popular Plant shop & outdoor cafe in the middle of Tokyo
- [ Animeal ] Kids-friendly Animal Cafe in Odaiba, Tokyo
- [ Umihotaru ] Rest Stop in the middle of Tokyo Bay
- [ Pokemon Center Shibuya ] The coolest Pokemon design store in Japan?!