Although there used to be no cafe at all around this area, cool Starbucks store has finally opened 2021!
It’s more environmental-friendly Starbucks store – not only reducing plastic cup or food-loss, but also interior design is well-conceived.
The Wadakura Fountain Park Store is designed to reduce its carbon, water, and waste footprint, in support of Starbucks global resource-positive goalsStarbucks stories
All furniture are made in Japan, wood materials are domestically-produced lumber. Artworks, lamps are made by recycled materials. Floor tiles are newly developed with coffee-beans waste and new materials absorb CO2.
While having good coffee, it inspire parents and kids to adopt more eco-conscious behaviors.
Address : 3-1 Kokyogaien Chiyoda-ku Tokyo, Japan (Link to Google Map)
Official website : Starbucks Coffee Kokyo Gaien Wadakura fountain park store
Stories about this store : https://stories.starbucks.com/asia/stories/2021/starbucks-first-greener-store-in-japan-aims-to-cut-waste/
Parks / Playgrounds for family with kids around Imperial Palace
Where is Starbucks in Ginza, Tokyo? [ for family with baby / kids ]
Peaceful Edo-castle ruin garden – The East Garden of the Imperial Palace (Admission free)
Picnic at Imperial Palace garden in Tokyo
The Imperial Palace Run – Great jogging & sightseeing course in Tokyo
- Do you know there is indoor playground inside TOKYO TOWER? [ RED KIDS TOKYO ]
- Where can we try Ice Skating with kids in central Tokyo? 3 Best Kids-friendly Ice Skating Rink 2022-2023
- The most famous street in Autumn Tokyo [ Jingu-Gaien Gingko street ]
- [ Share Green Minami-Aoyama ] Popular Plant shop & outdoor cafe in the middle of Tokyo
- [ Animeal ] Kids-friendly Animal Cafe in Odaiba, Tokyo
Be First to Comment