Although there used to be no cafe at all around this area, cool Starbucks store has finally opened 2021!
It’s more environmental-friendly Starbucks store – not only reducing plastic cup or food-loss, but also interior design is well-conceived.
The Wadakura Fountain Park Store is designed to reduce its carbon, water, and waste footprint, in support of Starbucks global resource-positive goalsStarbucks stories
All furniture are made in Japan, wood materials are domestically-produced lumber. Artworks, lamps are made by recycled materials. Floor tiles are newly developed with coffee-beans waste and new materials absorb CO2.
While having good coffee, it inspire parents and kids to adopt more eco-conscious behaviors.
Address : 3-1 Kokyogaien Chiyoda-ku Tokyo, Japan (Link to Google Map)
Official website : Starbucks Coffee Kokyo Gaien Wadakura fountain park store
Stories about this store : https://stories.starbucks.com/asia/stories/2021/starbucks-first-greener-store-in-japan-aims-to-cut-waste/
- 5 Best HALAL Foods Restaurants in Ginza, Tokyo
- [ ASAKUSA with kids ] Must visit place in Tokyo
- 4 Hospitals with Pediatric department which takes international patients, Tokyo Japan
- When you or your child have fever in Japan, Which products are helpful?
- If your child get sick in Japan