Tsukiji-Honganji Temple & Modern Japanese Cafe
You will find big unique architectural temple in front of Tsukiji station (Hibiya line).
That is “Tsukiji Honganji”, and there is comfortable casual cafe TUMUGI within the temple premise.
You can taste modern Japanese style foods, green tea ice cream, pasta, noodle, etc.
One of the great thing is, there is individual nursing room. Bathroom is also very clean.
*Anyone can use the nursing room or toilet, its open for public.
Enjoy green tea and ice cream while your baby taking nap,
my recommendation is “Hoji-cha” soft cream.
■TUMUGI CAFE (link to Tabelog page)
Address: 3-15-1, Tsukiji, Chuoku, Tokyo
Cafe Opening hours : 8:00～21:00（LO 20:30）Open on sundays
|Tsukiji Honganji Temple – very clean|
|Japanese sweets menu samples|
|Green-tea Role cake|
|Hoji-cha soft cream|
|very comfortable, baby/kids welcome|
|Nursing room, which is still rare in Tsukiji area (yet)|
|Diaper changing seat at multiple bathroom|
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan
- Convenience stores in Japan – convenient for tourist too
- The best spot for kitchenware in Japan – How to enjoy Kappabashi kitchenware street with baby/kids
- [New open] Digital arts and architecture exhibition “CLT Park Harumi” (admission free)
- Which Starbucks is the best when with baby/kids in Ginza area?