“familiar” is one of the famous Japanese baby/children’s clothing brands,
well known as high quality, premium Japanese made clothing.
“familiar” was founded in 1950 in Kobe, by 4 great women.
They wanted to make good clothing for baby/children at the age there was almost nothing yet after world warⅡ.
familiar is truly pioneer of Japanese baby/children’s clothing as well as kid’s fashion.
Their flagship shop located in Kobe and Ginza.
Ginza store is located on Ginza main street, 8 chome area. (Shinbashi-side)
1st floor is gallery, shopping space is on 2nd floor.
There is small play area for baby / small writing desk for kids.
- New born : 50cm, 60cm, 70cm
- Baby : 80cm, 90cm
- Toddler : 100cm~120cm
- School : 130cm~160cm
- Formal : 100cm~160cm
familiar official HP
■familiar Ginza store
Address: Ginza888 Building1F・2F, 8-8-8, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Open: 11:00 – 19:30
Closed: During months of February and August, we are closed on some national holidays.
- Where is good place for dinner with baby/kids in GINZA, Tokyo?
- 【Tokyo Station “GRANSTA” 】Don’t miss train as well as newest shops & Japanese gourmet
- 6 Best Japanese Toy/Character/Souvenir stores in Tokyo
- The first department store in Japan with nice roof-top terrace garden【Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi】
- Sanrio character shop in Ginza (HELLO KITTY, My Melody)