It was impossible before to find 100yen shop in Ginza area – not until 2021!
“Watts 100yen shop” has opened in 2021 silently during Covid-19 pandemic.
There is a wide variety of toys, sanitary goods, miscellaneous daily goods, snacks, and so on…
If you are with small kids, getting soap bubble or a water gun here might be good idea to keep them smile.
It’s located in the B1F of MELSA building, which directly connect to the Ginza-Itchome-station.
Watts Ginza store (Official website)
Address : “Melsa Ginza-2″ B1F, 2-7-18, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo (Link to Google MAP)*Some products are more than 100yen. (there is price sticker in that case)
- 3 Best BOWLING ALLEYS for family in Tokyo
- Where is good place for dinner with baby/kids in GINZA, Tokyo?
- 【Tokyo Station “GRANSTA” 】Don’t miss train as well as newest shops & Japanese gourmet
- 6 Best Japanese Souvenir/Toy/Character shopping spots in Tokyo
- The first department store in Japan with nice roof-top terrace garden【Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi】