It was impossible before to find 100yen shop in Ginza area – not until 2021!
“Watts 100yen shop” has opened in 2021 silently during Covid-19 pandemic.
There is a wide variety of toys, sanitary goods, miscellaneous daily goods, snacks, and so on…
If you are with small kids, getting soap bubble or a water gun here might be good idea to keep them smile.
It’s located in the B1F of MELSA building, which directly connect to the Ginza-Itchome-station.
Watts Ginza store (Official website)
Address : “Melsa Ginza-2″ B1F, 2-7-18, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo (Link to Google MAP)*Some products are more than 100yen. (there is price sticker in that case)
- The most famous street in Autumn Tokyo [ Jingu-Gaien Gingko street ]
- [ Share Green Minami-Aoyama ] Popular Plant shop & outdoor cafe in the middle of Tokyo
- [ Animeal ] Kids-friendly Animal Cafe in Odaiba, Tokyo
- [ Umihotaru ] Rest Stop in the middle of Tokyo Bay
- [ Pokemon Center Shibuya ] The coolest Pokemon design store in Japan?!