Muji Ginza (&Muji Hotel) has rental bike service too.
Easy&simple rental system for one day ride, the location is convenient.
Service hours : 10:00-20:00
*You need to show passport or ID when you rent a bike.
MUJI Ginza (Official site, in English)
MUJI Ginza Rental Bicycle (Japanese only)
*It is not electric assist bike. If you want to rent electric assist bike, please see this post.
—> Bike share in Tokyo (electric assist bike)
※Japanese traffic rules for safe drive
To enjoy riding bike, need to understand Japanese local rules in advance.
Please read below for Japanese traffic rules, and Enjoy city cycling with family!
Trafic safety guidelines by Japan National Police Agency
Bike share in Tokyo (electric assist bike)
MUJI flagship store in GINZA, Tokyo
Parks around Imperial Palace
- Miyashita Park in Shibuya
- Do you know there is indoor playground inside TOKYO TOWER? [ RED KIDS TOKYO ]
- Where can we try Ice Skating with kids in central Tokyo? 3 Best Kids-friendly Ice Skating Rink 2022-2023
- The most famous street in Autumn Tokyo [ Jingu-Gaien Gingko street ]
- [ Share Green Minami-Aoyama ] Popular Plant shop & outdoor cafe in the middle of Tokyo
[…] articles→Rental bike at Muji flagship store in Ginza→Run around Imperial Palace garden →Hibiya park (next to Imperial Palace)→Cozy Marunouchi […]
[…] ■Related articles→Recommend 9 restaurants for lunch with kids in Ginza area→Uniqlo Tokyo (In front of MUJI store)→Baby/Kids/Children’s clothing stores in Ginza→Rental bike at MUJI Ginza […]