If you are looking for Japanese souvenir for friends or colleagues, how about this one?
“Katanuki-baum” – baumkuchen with cute drawing, also have little fun with cutting.
Nice impact, photogenic, taste is fine, fun to eat, reasonable pricing(540yen/1pack ~ ), and long flavor expiration date (about 1month).
There is one small place you can get these in Ginza. How about stop by sometime and find seasonal limited design?
- New cozy chill out spot – Waters Takeshiba
- Indoor playground with baby-friendly cafe at redeveloped waterfront Takeshiba, Tokyo
- How to enjoy TOKYO SKYTREE TOWN with Baby/Kids – Skywalk, Aquarium, Indoor playground, Toys, Shopping
- Aquarium at Tokyo Skytree town “Sumida Aquarium”
- [ Highly recommended ] One of the coolest indoor playground in Japan “Teamlab Planets Tokyo” in Toyosu