If you are looking for Japanese souvenir for friends or colleagues, how about this one?
Katanuki-baum – baumkuchen with cute drawing, also have little fun with cutting.
Nice impact, photogenic, fun to eat, good taste! I think it’s reasonable pricing (540yen / 1pack ~ ) , and long flavor expiration date (about 1month) .
I was given as new year treat at company for the first time, not only myself but every my co-worker around me loved it..!
There is one small place you can get these in Ginza. How about looking for your favorite design?
Where to get
Katanukiya (at “Ginza Ginger”)
Shop address : 1-4-3, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo (Link to Google Map)
*Drawing design seems change seasonally.
Katanukiya HP (*Japanese only)
Related articles ;
6 Best Japanese Souvenir/Toy/Character shopping spots in Tokyo
Tokyo Station GRANSTA – souvenir & Japanese gourmet paradise
- Miyashita Park in Shibuya
- Do you know there is indoor playground inside TOKYO TOWER? [ RED KIDS TOKYO ]
- Where can we try Ice Skating with kids in central Tokyo? 3 Best Kids-friendly Ice Skating Rink 2022-2023
- The most famous street in Autumn Tokyo [ Jingu-Gaien Gingko street ]
- [ Share Green Minami-Aoyama ] Popular Plant shop & outdoor cafe in the middle of Tokyo
Be First to Comment