If you are looking for Japanese souvenir for friends or colleagues, how about this one?
“Katanuki-baum” – baumkuchen with cute drawing, also have little fun with cutting.
Nice impact, photogenic, taste is fine, fun to eat, reasonable pricing(540yen/1pack ~ ), and long flavor expiration date (about 1month).
There is one small place you can get these in Ginza. How about stop by sometime and find seasonal limited design?
- 3 Best BOWLING ALLEYS for family in Tokyo
- Where is good place for dinner with baby/kids in GINZA, Tokyo?
- 【Tokyo Station “GRANSTA” 】Don’t miss train as well as newest shops & Japanese gourmet
- 6 Best Japanese Souvenir/Toy/Character shopping spots in Tokyo
- The first department store in Japan with nice roof-top terrace garden【Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi】