If you are looking for Japanese souvenir for friends or colleagues, how about this one?
“Katanuki-baum” – baumkuchen with cute drawing, also have little fun with cutting.
Nice impact, photogenic, taste is fine, fun to eat, reasonable pricing(540yen/1pack ~ ), and long flavor expiration date (about 1month).
There is one small place you can get these in Ginza. How about stop by sometime and find seasonal limited design?
- 4 best variety goods store in Ginza Tokyo – Shopping Japanese souvenir/Travel goods/Sanitary goods/Face mask
- 7 Family friendly coffee shop / cafe in Tsukiji
- “UNIQLO TOKYO” the newest and biggest flagship store in Ginza opened 2020.6.19
- The Imperial Palace Run – great jogging & sightseeing course
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan