If you are looking for Japanese souvenir for friends or colleagues, how about this one?
“Katanuki-baum” – baumkuchen with cute drawing, also have little fun with cutting.
Nice impact, photogenic, taste is fine, fun to eat, reasonable pricing(540yen/1pack ~ ), and long flavor expiration date (about 1month).
There is one small place you can get these in Ginza. How about stop by sometime and find seasonal limited design?
- Indoor playground with digital arts “LITTLE PLANET by teamlab” in Odaiba, Tokyo
- KIDZANIA Tokyo – one of the most fun and educational indoor theme park for kids
- Suitengu Shrine in Tokyo – for safe childbirth and happy pregnancy
- Photogenic Piano place on Ginza street -YAMAHA MUSIC Tokyo
- 3 Best dessert(cake) shop&cafe in Ginza, Tokyo