If you are looking for Japanese souvenir for friends or colleagues, how about this one?
“Katanuki-baum” – baumkuchen with cute drawing, also have little fun with cutting.
Nice impact, photogenic, taste is fine, fun to eat, reasonable pricing(540yen/1pack ~ ), and long flavor expiration date (about 1month).
There is one small place you can get these in Ginza. How about stop by sometime and find seasonal limited design?
- Sanitary goods in Japan – for household use, for visiter to Japan
- Convenience stores in Japan – convenient for tourist too
- The best spot for kitchenware in Japan – How to enjoy Kappabashi kitchenware street with baby/kids
- [New open] Digital arts and architecture exhibition “CLT Park Harumi” (admission free)
- Which Starbucks is the best when with baby/kids in Ginza area?