If your child (or yourself) got sick in Tokyo, going to hospital with “Japan Medical Service Accreditation for International Patients” might be better. (if you can choose the hospital)
Because they understand better compared to other small ones, not only English & culture but also several kind of paper work procedures you would go through. (checking international insurance, filling out many forms, etc.)
Near Tokyo Tower. There is an interpreter at this hospital, please ask information counter on 1F.
- Official Website : TOKYO SAISEIKAI CENTRAL HOSPITAL
- Address : 1-4-17 Mita, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-0073, Japan (Link to Google Map)
- Note : Without an appointment, please visit 8:00~11:30 (Call for reservation is better)
For emergency, call 03-3451-8211 anytime 24h/365day.
Near Ebisu station, in Shibuya-ward. There is an interpreter (English and Chinese) at this hospital. Please make an appointment before your visit.
- Official Website : Tokyo Metropolitan Hiroo Hospital
- Address : 2-34-10 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0013, Japan (Link to Google Map)
- Note : To make an appointment, please call 03-3446-8331 (open Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
As there are many international companies, There are many non-Japanese patients.
Need reservation before you go.
There is no internal interpreter.
- Official Website : Toranomon Hospital
- Address : 2-2-2 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan (Link to Google Map)
- Note : For reservation, please call 03-3588-1111 (open weekday 9:00～17:00)
Large hospital near Ginza area, Christian Dr. Teusler from U.S. established in 1900.
They are accredit by JCI（Joint Commission International), reliable hospital for any situation / symptoms.
- Official Website : St.Luke’s International Hospital
- Address : 9-1 Akashi-cho,Chuo-ku,Tokyo (Link to Google Map)
- Note : All patients room are private room.
* Make sure to get Travel Insurance *
Medical bills are quite high in foreign country…!
Please make sure you get insurance before you come to Japan.
But if you didn’t,,, there is travel insurance that you can purchase even after you enter Japan.
Please read this well and prepare for yourself and family.
JAPAN TRAVEL INSURANCE (Link to Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd. )JNTO
- 5 Best HALAL Foods Restaurants in Ginza, Tokyo
- [ ASAKUSA with kids ] Must visit place in Tokyo
- 4 Hospitals with Pediatric department which takes international patients, Tokyo Japan
- When you or your child have fever in Japan, Which products are helpful?
- If your child get sick in Japan