Japanese (especially women) loves fluffy pancake… After I have tried many pancakes in Ginza, these 3 cafes are my recommends (both tastes and child-friendly atmosphere) in Ginza area.
One of my favorit fluffy pancake shop. Used to see long line in front of the shop, but Online Reservation is available now.
Not only in Ginza, there are many branches throughout Japan.
A Happy Pancake Ginza (Official website, Japanese only)
Address : New Ginza building10-7F, 5-8-5, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo (Link to Google MAP)
I love their seasonal special pancake menu. Strawberry, Chestnuts, Peach, Chocolate, etc… enjoy cute&beautiful decoration.
bibliotheque Yurakucho (Official website)
Address : LUMINE Yurakucho1-3F, 2-5-1, Yurakucho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo (Link to Google MAP)
Their ricotta cheese pancake is already world-wide.
bills Ginza (Official website)
Address : Okura House 12F, 2-6-12 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061 (Link to Google MAP)
- The most famous street in Autumn Tokyo [ Jingu-Gaien Gingko street ]
- [ Share Green Minami-Aoyama ] Popular Plant shop & outdoor cafe in the middle of Tokyo
- [ Animeal ] Kids-friendly Animal Cafe in Odaiba, Tokyo
- [ Umihotaru ] Rest Stop in the middle of Tokyo Bay
- [ Pokemon Center Shibuya ] The coolest Pokemon design store in Japan?!