Japanese ramen-noodle is usually too narrow for family with baby stroller or small kids, but Japanese ramen is too good to give up for that reason especially in winter.
So, here are three ramen noodle shops in Ginza area relatively easier to enter when you are with kids.
(There are many other good noodle shop but all very very little )
IPPUDO is getting so popular in the world now –
Which do you like, Red or White?
Hage-ten is originally famous TEMPURA restaurant.
This store serves good ramen-noodle too.
Great to share Tenpura-rice-bawl and ramen noodle with your family at the same time.
There are another bigger HAGE-TEN store near this one, (3min walk) which is Tempra-related Japanese restaurant.
Both good choice. (→HAGE-TEN main store)
Kind of stylish-casual ramen store. Good soy sauce ramen produced by Nogata-hope.
Related articles :
- 3 Best dessert(cake) shop&cafe in Ginza, Tokyo
- 3 best Japanese Ramen-noodle store for family in Ginza area, Tokyo Japan
- Family-friendly HOTEL in Tokyo Japan with CHARACTER ROOM
- New cozy chill out spot – Waters Takeshiba
- Indoor playground with baby-friendly cafe at redeveloped waterfront Takeshiba, Tokyo