Do you know Ginza main street opens for public on weekends afternoon?
It started in 1970 – this “Ginza pedestrian paradise” has about 50 years history.
Peaceful atmosphere, great walk for family with baby stroller / toddlers.
Date : Saturday, Sunday, and National holiday
Time : April – September 12:00 – 18:00
October – March : 12:00 – 17:00
Place : Ginza Chuo(main) street ( from Ginza 1-8th block) about 1,100m
Ginza Pedestrian Paradise
- [2022 Summer event Tokyo ] Jingu-Gaien Fireworks Festival is going to be held on Aug.20.2022
- [ 2022 Summer ] Public Pools in Tokyo – Welcomes tourist, family visitor
- Indoor playground with VIRTUAL BEACH for small children [ Asobi-Park Plus by BANDAI NAMCO ]
- The 1st Greener Starbucks Japan at Imperial palace outer park
- [ Where to stay in Tokyo with family ]