On the Aomi Station (10 stops from Shimbashi station), there is good indoor playground I want to recommend.
“Aneby Trimpark” has big slide, trampoline, playing house, miniature cars, books, infant area, etc.
(*Admission fee is needed)
It’s located in the indoor shopping mall, VenusFort (1st floor).
When it’s too hot or too cold outside (or raining), it is really good facilities where kids can exercise!
*Please Check Admission fee and opening hours before you go.
■Other recommends near here
→Great facility for family to spend half~one day “Mirai-kan”
→Cool driverless monorail “Yurikamome”
- Where is good place for dinner with baby/kids in GINZA, Tokyo?
- 【Tokyo Station “GRANSTA” 】Don’t miss train as well as newest shops & Japanese gourmet
- 6 Best Japanese Toy/Character/Souvenir stores in Tokyo
- The first department store in Japan with nice roof-top terrace garden【Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi】
- Sanrio character shop in Ginza (HELLO KITTY, My Melody)