On the Aomi Station (10 stops from Shimbashi station), there is good indoor playground I want to recommend.
“Aneby Trimpark” has big slide, trampoline, playing house, miniature cars, books, infant area, etc.
(*Admission fee is needed)
It’s located in the indoor shopping mall, VenusFort (1st floor).
When it’s too hot or too cold outside (or raining), it is really good facilities where kids can exercise!
*Please Check Admission fee and opening hours before you go.
■Other recommends near here
→Great facility for family to spend half~one day “Mirai-kan”
→Cool driverless monorail “Yurikamome”
- Aquarium at Tokyo Skytree town “Sumida Aquarium”
- [ Highly recommended ] One of the coolest indoor playground in Japan “Teamlab Planets Tokyo” in Toyosu
- Try Japanese Baby Diaper/Nappy/Wipes when you travel Japan
- 3 major Baby/Children/Maternity retail chain stores in Japan
- Where can we get BABY DIAPER/NAPPY in Ginza, Japan?