On the Aomi Station (10 stops from Shimbashi station), there is good indoor playground I want to recommend.
“Aneby Trimpark” has big slide, trampoline, playing house, miniature cars, books, infant area, etc.
(*Admission fee is needed)
It’s located in the indoor shopping mall, VenusFort (1st floor).
When it’s too hot or too cold outside (or raining), it is really good facilities where kids can exercise!
*Please Check Admission fee and opening hours before you go.
■Other recommends near here
→Great facility for family to spend half~one day “Mirai-kan”
→Cool driverless monorail “Yurikamome”
- 3 Best dessert(cake) shop&cafe in Ginza, Tokyo
- 3 best Japanese Ramen-noodle store for family in Ginza area, Tokyo Japan
- Family-friendly HOTEL in Tokyo Japan with CHARACTER ROOM
- New cozy chill out spot – Waters Takeshiba
- Indoor playground with baby-friendly cafe at redeveloped waterfront Takeshiba, Tokyo